Speed Reading Course
Course Name : Understanding Speed Reading
Course Time : 10: 00 – 17:00
Course Duration : 2 Days
Instructor : Mehmet T.
About reading, in the first grade of primary school, we learned letters, then words and then we learned how to read and passed to the second grade. We went to 2nd grade, 3rd, 4th.. and now we are in our ages. We have taken a lot of academic courses, but we have never learned how to learn to learn, how we can better understand what we read. We have tried to use our brains without a manual. Now it’s time to beat this.
Information is the most important power and using information is the super power !
10:00 – 10:50 : Step 1: How Much Do You Understand What You Are Reading?
- Finding Your First Reading Speed
- How Leaders Read
- Your Brain’s User’s Guide
- Bad Habits In Your Understanding
- Beyond Mental Boundaries
11:00 – 12:30 : Step 2: Kinesthetic Learning
- Finishing 1 Book A Week
- Reading By Visualization
- Integration Of Information With Your Feelings
- Strengthening Memory
- Establishing A Neurone Connection
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:30 : Step 3: Eye Muscle Exercises
- Crossing Speed Barriers (Practice)
- Reading In Phrases
- Eye Muscle Exercises
14:45 – 16:45 : Step 4 : Speed Reading And Understanding
- Create Markers
- Beat Your Inner Voice
- Pre-Reading Studies
- Transition To Speed Reading
- Speed Reading And Comprehension Development
- Review Of Results
10:00 – 10:50 : Step 5: Overcoming Speed Barriers
- Integrated Reading
- Reading Line By Line
- Reading A Book Once A Week
- Screen Readings With Speedymemo
- Mental Combining
11:00 – 12:30 : Step 6 : Memory Techniques
- Visualization Game
- Name Memories
- Memory Nails
- Memory Techniques
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:30 : Step 7 : Good Learning Habits
- Gaining Learning Habits
- Learning With Memory Techniques
- Understanding Everything Read
14:45 – 16:45 : Step 8 : Mind Maps
- Taking notes with mind maps
- Combining what you have learned with mind maps
- Pre-reading with mind maps
- Combining Memory Techniques and Mind Maps
For detailed information and to register, you can contact us via 0090 850 532 6366 and 0090 532 207 1198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of the quota is filled in late returns, we kindly thank you for your understanding in advance.
Anyone who wants to enjoy reading, who needs more reading, who has sleep while reading, who is bored while reading, who is prepared for exams, who has a low concentration level, and who wants to improve learning skills can participate to the course.